Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Discipline is the magic power that makes you unstoppable!



So I was all set to write Day 6 - I got as far as reading Day 6 and it made me laugh - Natalie Sissons - are you in my head?   Your post called This is the only battle worth fighting for was exactly what I needed to hear!

Yet here we are 11 days on and only now am I posting!  

So the question today is What are my three priorities for the next 30 days that will move me closer towards living life on my own terms?

Well the first one has to be creating discipline


Discipline to finish this 30 day challenge by the time I get home from my holiday on October 8th.  That allows me a little slack, for the days when I am crewing my partner and will be in the wilderness (and awake) for 30 plus hours but without internet, for the days when we have long drives, for the days when the internet in the hotel fails and for the days in the lead up to the trip when I am working 12 hours plus to enable me to go!  This discipline will stand me in good stead for the discipline of writing my bestseller!   The discipline will also involve me engaging with the participants on Spring Nutrition Yummy Mummy Programme on which I am a guest expert!  

I know I can exercise discipline, this morning I didn't fancy getting out of bed and going for a run, but I knew I had missed an opportunity for track training last night and that tomorrow would be tricky to fit a run in.  So I went out.  It was hard to get going but I had a great run and I was pleased, feeling virtuous for the rest of the day I have eaten well, and been productive in my work.  DISCIPLINE DISCIPLINE DISCIPLINE

Secondly I am going to read and engage in E-Squared - Nine energy experiments - I really need to work on my relationship with money and I've been recommended this book by several trusted sources!  By taking part in the nine experiments I'll have some more great content for my blog, not to mention reaping the rewards of working with the universe rather than against it!

My third priority is to find out how to put a sign up box on my website and to link this blog to it.    I need to start capturing email addresses to create my client database.  Technical know how is another sticking point - its one of those brick walls that is in my way to prove how much I want this!

Thanks Natalie for pushing me on that little bit further today!  Tomorrow will be my first discipline challenge in finding time to post but I WILL do it!

Til next time (tomorrow!)

Rachel x

30 day challenge



No comments:

Post a Comment